Thursday, August 18, 2011

WC Settlement for soft tissue injury

I had a fall on ice in my employers parking lot in Jan 2010. I had much pain in my neck and super migraines for a few months. I did go back to work even though I had continued pain. I did hire an attorney who has been very helpful. I still am having soreness in my neck and now problems with my back as well as continued headaches and some migraines. Would this be considered a partial permanent disability and now that I am MMI, how long will it take to receive a settlement. I live in NM. I am now unemployed as was laid off because business is 20% down at my employers, at least that is what they said. My attorney only gets back to me when there is news>

1 comment:

  1. Personal injury solicitors in Liverpool has an in depth knowledge and understanding with the different areas of the law. Such as injury at work claims for compensation, whiplash claims, criminal injury claims and a lot more.

    ReplyDelete